Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Falling into Place







The fall is almost here and a few D.C. heat waves will not discourage us from anticipating its arrival!

This year, particularly, is full of anticipation for me as I prepare to depart at the end of September for Spain to walk the Way of St. James (El Camino de Santiago).

This journey will take me away for about two months, and it is the first time I will be leaving my yoga students after five years of teaching my weekly class. 

I'm very grateful to be leaving you in good hands, however:
My yoga students will be under the tutelage of Lisa Johnson, whose background training is in Anusara, Ishta, and Vinyasa yoga styles. I met Lisa this summer; she was my anatomy teacher during my yoga teacher training sessions.  She will be sharing teaching duties for my Saturday morning class with Susan Cameron, one of her colleagues from Yoga Fusion Studio in Bethesda, Maryland.

I will also be present and assisting my colleague Sookie Kunst at KarmaYoga at a Yin Yoga Workshop in our usual space here at Redeemer on Sunday, September 23, 2012.

When I return in November, I hope to pick up with my students right where we left off, and begin with a restorative practice in anticipation of the holiday season.  

Namaste!



2 comments:

  1. Excellent web site you have here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours these days.
    I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!
    ! http://www.
    raspberry-ketone.org.uk/

    My site :: raspberry ketones and weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very kind to say so, raspberry!
    The raspberry ketones sound like a yummy way to lose weight!

    ReplyDelete